Francesca Dellera was once named in real-life, "the most beautiful woman in the world." She began her career with Tinto Brass' Capriccio, but it was not until her role in La Carne, when premiered at Cannes, that she received international acclaim. Directed by Italian maestro Marco Ferreri, who is best known for such classics as Tales of Ordinary Madness and Le Grand Bouffe, THE FLESH is presented by Cult Epics for the first time in High-definition with exclusive bonus features and a limited edition slipcase with newly commissioned art by Gilles Vranckx.
- New HD Transfer (from original 35mm film)
- Behind the Scenes of The Flesh
- Interview with Marco Ferreri, Francesca Dellera & Sergio Castellitto
- Cannes Film Festival 1991
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- The Flesh Lobby Cards photo gallery
- Original art & Slipcase with newly commissioned artwork by Gilles Vranckx - limited to first 3000 copies